Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Too Long.....











Wow! I finally made it back to Blog Land! It's been way too long! I have finally found some time to do some quilting and I have completed two baby quilts...Sail Boat Quilt and Zig Zag Quilt. I must say that I am impressed of how they turned out. The Sail Boat Quilt was my first quilt and I gave it away as a baby shower gift to a gal that I work with. My second quilt was for a guy co-worker who recently had a baby. Both families were very excited to get a quilt for their newborn.
I think that I will quilt a few Christmas Table Runners as gifts this year. I have never done this before but since I am in the Christmas spirit, I want to put my quilting to use.
Hope everyone is safe and still quilting!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nice Aunt Susie =)

Rhonda said...

Awesome!!
Can't wait to see your runners. :)